Here at Turner Behringer, we are dedicated to making sure our clients well being is looked after as well as their properties. In order to better serve our clients while also taking into consideration the current situation, we have implemented the following:
- Virtual Tours (Via Facetime or Skype)
- If viewing in person, refrain from touching any surface while viewing the property. Let the agent open doors for you that are closed.
- Use own car while driving to a showing
- Buyers are advised to bring sanitizer. Agents will have sanitizer for use if Buyer does not.
- TBRE is offering 3D virtual tour services to all listing clients to limit exposure
- If allowing viewings in person, open all interior doors and cabinets that a Buyer may want to see inside.
- Wipe down exterior doors and knobs with sanitizer before and after showing.
- Turn on all lights and lamps before showing
- If possible, open windows to allow for fresh air.